At NUAST we want to harness the views of our students in order to inform our decision making process and to improve their learning experience. The main focus of our student voice activities are:
- Engage students through voice work to encourage them to become active participants who contribute to the life of the wider school community.
- Develop student leadership to ensure that students have an impact on school improvement in a wide variety of contexts. E.g. behaviour, learning, environment.
Student Voice Questionnaires
- Year 13 Parents Evening: Thursday 8th February 4:30- 7pm
Please visit us and discuss your child's progress (Year 13 - 25/01/2018)
- Year 12 China Parents meeting: Wednesday 31st Jan 6pm
A presentation to inform interested parents and students about our proposed trip to China (Year 12 - 25/01/2018)
- Year 12 Mock exams
Begin the week of 29th January (Year 13 - 24/01/2018)
- NUAST is open to all students today - Monday 11/12/17
All year groups should attend as normal today. (Whole School - 11/12/2017)
- Inclement Weather
Winter weather closure procedure (Whole School - 09/12/2017)