At NUAST we want to harness the views of our students in order to inform our decision making process and to improve their learning experience. The main focus of our student voice activities are:
- Engage students through voice work to encourage them to become active participants who contribute to the life of the wider school community.
- Develop student leadership to ensure that students have an impact on school improvement in a wide variety of contexts. E.g. behaviour, learning, environment.
Student Voice Questionnaires
- NUAST is open to all students today - Monday 11/12/17
All year groups should attend as normal today. (Whole School - 11/12/2017)
- Inclement Weather
Winter weather closure procedure (Whole School - 09/12/2017)
- Year 10 and Year 12 Settling in evening: Thursday 5th October 4.30-7.00pm
Year 10 and 12 parents are invited to meet teachers and tutors (Whole School - 27/09/2017)
- NUAST celebrates its best ever GCSE results
NUAST sees amazing individual achievements and strong overall performance (Whole School - 24/08/2017)
- Outstanding A and AS Level Results
Students at NUAST have delivered outstanding A Level and Level 3 qualification results. (Whole School - 17/08/2017)